Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 16, 2010

Autoshielding 2

While eating in the morning, some of it got stuck in the throat when I was thinking about other stuff. I tried to resolve it in a clean way, but I couldn't do it quickly enough and had to give up to reflexes. All the pressure got loose from my mouth and I could see the whole kitchen being sprayed even though I tried to stop it with my hand. I could see it spray everywhere in the air, but when I was about to clean it up, I couldn't see any spots except for the few drops from my hand. Might sound somewhat disgusting, but it just seemed quite strange to me that all of the thousands of kefir drops failed to hit anything (even the floor).

Attempted to push that piece of wood over again. Also took an attempt on my room door. I'm trying a new method for gaining the feeling of an object now. When looking at the object, I visualize the feeling of my consciousness spreading all over the object (like creating a construct of the object over the object itself). Before I usually jumped straight into visualizing the feeling of the object moving and sometimes I occasionally hit the feeling of the whole object for a moment, sometimes not.

No comments:

Post a Comment