Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 11, 2010

Stopped radiometer

It was somewhat colder today morning and it was windy as well. I tried to lessen the wind with stasis field, but it was somewhat tough maintaining the mindset.

While going to the gym in the evening, I noticed that I could feel 2 different feelings - one of them was as warm as summer while the other was as cold as it would normally have been outside. I focused on the warmer feeling and thought that catching cold could just be a bad habit (getting used to not relying on the normal heating mechanisms of our bodies).

While rowing at the gym, I could feel 2 different feelings again - one of them seemed like infinite stamina while the other was giving up to the mind pattern.

While I was doing some workout on the feet, I could feel the machine and weights I had put on it. It was amazing, as I could feel the weightlessness (so light that I felt it rising on its own) of it all with pk and compare it with the weight on my feet (more than 40 kg). I was also able to boost my strength by helping out with pk - I could easily do 20 instead of 15.

Inspired by TheShaolinPunk's video (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mLKzEI8xQY) on a psi-wheel levitation attempt, I rubbed my radiometer clean of dust and stopped it from full speed. =D Man, this was cool. I was able to hold my mind clear enough for about a minute. It steadily slowed down to a complete halt. Woohoo, but too bad I can't tape it - don't have a camera that would be fast enough to properly show the vanes spinning this fast. While writing this, the vanes gathered their full speed again.

I was standing, looking at the radiometer while feeling psi rush up my feet. I guess I was somewhat busy with focusing on the psi flow trough my feet and couldn't focus on the radiometer that much. I think I projected the feeling of myself standing onto the radiometer vanes and saw them slow down.

My second attempt was that successful anymore, as my mind was cluttered in thoughts based on the success.

Attempted to meditate on my higher self and finally managed to revive what I was able to do a few months ago. I could make myself radiate unconditional love. When I got the feeling of it, I started going through all kinds of objects, slimy insects and bugs, trying to love them. It made me feel a lot better and all the tension in the heart chakra vanished. Now I just have to practice it frequently enough to make sure I can always keep it going.

No comments:

Post a Comment