Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Resonating bowl

Yesterday evening I fed the levitation construct by visualizing myself becoming lighter again. Some 10 minutes later I realized that I was having doubty constructs around me and inside of me. I visualized them dissolving and ... everything started working a lot better. I felt that my intent to levitate was a lot more pure than it has ever been and I could feel myself rising slightly. The only problem was that I had to fall asleep because of early wakeup the next morning.

While at school, an idea for further pk practice popped into mind. Thanks to a video that owltwelve found on breaking glass with sound. It struck me that we have a bronze bowl meant for meditation. I think they slide a wooden stick around its corners until it starts to make a particular sound. Now what if I could remember the sound and visualize it so that the bowl would start resonating? Need to try this.

Decided to finish astrohysics presentation, switched on the light and I was baffled. I haven't been training stasis field on radiometer for 2 days and it just didn't move. It didn't even budge although the lamp was directly shining on it (should have started spinning so fast that I could barely see the vanes separately). I knocked the table twice, it budged slightly and came to a stop again. A minute or so later it slowly started gathering speed and now, about 10 minutes later, it's almost at its full speed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment