Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Monday, October 18, 2010

Pk hangover

Had a headache today, which I think is related to pk practice. I was also tired like an usual pk hangover. Haven't had those for quite some time, because I have taken it easy for most of the time. My whole brain was aching and more intense psi redirection attempts increased the pain as well as made me feel slightly sick.

The first 4-hour lecture didn't happen, because the lecturer thought it started in November. So, I had some time to deal with geophysics and reading psionics forums. In the end I shut my eyes and meditated on clearing up the mess in my head. Simply concentrating on the whole head fixed the pain. I continued yesterday's exercise of reversed psi fountain for a short while.

After that I chose to meditate on my throat chakra. It was fine until I suddenly got a sharp strike of pain through my right shoulder - it felt like a needle had been pushed about 4 cm into it. I visualized pulling it out and dissolving it.

Ouch, my left thumb suddenly started to hurt sharply with seemingly no reason. Lasted for about 0.5 min.

Man, I guess I need to get used to using larger amounts of psi. Rushing in with a big hurray only gets one hurt. Especially, when there's something fishy about some particular chakra (often having troubles with Anahata recently).

Actually, I remember having sudden pain strikes in my chest years ago. When it happened, I had to be ready for either a heavy healing session or a few minutes almost without breathing, as every breath was quite painful. This could also indicate heart chakra problems, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment