Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Saturday, October 23, 2010

Meditation haze

Attempted push / pull on that piece of wood again yesterday. Couldn't do much, because I was rather nervous about the fact that a fellow physicist asked the URL of this blog.

Meditated before going to sleep again. I started feeling dense psi around me and when I opened my eyes, I saw and felt a big construct (like a haze that slightly refracts light) in front of me dissolving. Probably I've seen this before, but haven't paid much attention to it.

Father found a nice documentary on psi fields and healing: http://psychedelicadventure.blogspot.com/2009/12/living-matrix-science-of-healing-movie.html. The page doesn't seem very legal though. Anyway, the documentary answered to quite a lot of questions that had popped up while practicing pk. And it managed to do so almost scientifically (contains several interesting experiments).

While watching the movie, a few snapping sounds occurred and the video lagged at some points (although the whole video had been buffered). It was interesting that I could feel a lag coming and I could feel when exactly would it happen. However, it was difficult to keep these lags from happening. Somewhere at the end of the movie, I noticed that the living room lamp had started flickering. The flickering had almost the same frequency as those lagpoints in the video.

I had left my balcony door open and when I came to my room, I decided to meditate in the cold drafts on the floor. I sat down in a cross-legged pose, closed my eyes and a couple of seconds later I felt myself in a pk mind-state that was triggered by the cold. There was pressure on my 3rd eye area (psi flowed through it). Although I thought my 3rd eye was expanded all over the forehead, I could only feel pressure on the left half of the forehead. The right hemisphere of my brain felt inactive while I was breathing through the left nostril.

No comments:

Post a Comment