Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Leaves

I'm pretty tired again (a couple of nights with 7 hours of sleep each).

Got good news today - I had scored 95 in the quantum mechanics test. It was a weird test, because when the professor handed them out, I got worried about all the questions at first. There were only a couple of problems that I knew how to solve just by looking at them. Everything else I made up during the test. I forgot to take the handouts out that the professor had allowed us to use and also had to figure out the formulas based on memory (messed up one 10 point problem because of this). Fortunately I got lots of extra points from some other problems - I guess the text I made up made sense for the professor =D.

While coming home from school, I attempted to circulate leaves around myself. I also tried it in the morning, but it was too quiet for any larger scale effect. In the morning I got a few leaves to following me for a few steps. In the afternoon, I could almost make a half circle from wind, whereas I would like to be able to make multiple circles around myself.

There's something about this leaf circulation that keeps bugging me. I immediately liked the idea when it was proposed by Treasure Hunter. The thing is, I seem to remember having done it when I was younger, but I'm not sure of it - there are some things that don't fit. I remember the feeling of wind and leaves bending around me while I was walking down the road right behind the school in which I used to take wado wyu training. The road is covered in birch trees, which gives a great fall of leaves during autumn. Now the problem is that I can't remember having walked down the road in the first place - it leads to nowhere practically. There's another issue - I also remember it being someone else walking down the road and bending the wind with leaves.

So, I think that I either saw someone do it and could feel him doing it. Or I had wanted to learn to do it so bad that my visualization has been stored into my memory so that it's hard to tell the difference now. Another possibility would be a dream that I remember so well.

There have been a few moments lately, when I have felt teaching pk (or directing attention to it) to myself in the past. It reminds me of how Baron Münchhausen pulled himself out of bog by his own hair. It seems to relate to the feeling of time-is-illusory I had a couple of weeks ago.

Went to the gym today and when I came back, my hair was still wet from the shower. It was 7 degrees Celsius outside and I took a 15 minute walk home with my regularly thin outfit. Since it was slightly windy, I tried to feel it slowing down, trying to form a stasis field around me. I could occasionally get the feeling of the wind and slow it down, but the effect was only temporary - another gust of wind still dried my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment