Welcome

The goal of this blog is to motivate myself and others for further practice as well as provide details that might explain what's going on..


Thursday, October 28, 2010

Vibration healing

Thanks to the forums, its posts and the community, I realized I had slipped from my goals again last night.

I built up a great intent and started healing. I don't know why, but at first I visualized a hand coming out from my biofield. Can't remember if it was from the head or from the chest that it first came from, but later it expanded so that it covered the whole body and more. I visualized the hand gradually shooting upwards, out through the atmosphere, out into the solar system, out into the Milky Way and farther. I thought: "What the heck am I doing?" and started to gradually contract it back the same way again. Anyway, it felt great.

After that I used the hand to make waves in my biofield (a completely new method again that I haven't tried before and don't know where it came from). I made small amplitude waves (perhaps around 1 cm) with about the frequency of 2 Hz. I started from the head and felt psi wobbling around inside and outside my head, washing psi channels and their openings clean. Also, while doing this, I could easily locate areas where the illness was being fought - dense areas that occasionally caused pain or discomfort when wobbled around.

When I found such an area, I visualized it evaporating into thin white steam of psi that rose out of the body. It was cool, how I instantly felt better when a dis-ease area had been evaporated - pain and discomfort disappeared immediately. I continued downwards with this wobbling and evaporating. Gradually I lost the feeling of wobbling and the visualization started to fade.

I continued cleaning my room by visualizing germs and evaporating them.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that sounds like a really amazing technique! I've only recently been thinking about applying energy for healing. My third eye projects hand & finder shapes. Lately, when I am centered at the crown chakra, I often see galaxies as well. You must be on to something:)

    -Owltwelve

    ReplyDelete